Entrepreneur Pass (also known in brief by MOM as EntrePass) is a special and unique form of work visa aimed at foreigners with exceptional talent and business acumen to establish and grow their business presence in Singapore.
The key purpose of this visa to attract highly talented and skilled foreign individuals with an entrepreneurial background and track records to start an innovative and scalable and high value business in Singapore.
You must have an exceptional skill coupled with an entrepreneurial background and strong industry/business networks as demonstrated by some of the following:
- You have been or are being incubated by an internationally renowned incubator or accelerator
- You have strong industry networks and business contacts that are related to your proposed business.
- You have received recognition by a national body, recognised media publication or credible industry organisation for your professional, business or entrepreneurial achievements and track record.
- As a founder, you must hold at least 30% shares of your new company.
- You are willing to invest a substantial amount of money in a local company and have a track record in one of the following:
a) Investing in and driving the growth of high value and highly-scalable businesses.
b) Substantial experience (minimum 8 years) as a senior management professional or executive in a large corporation.
The following link provides the latest updates on eligibility criteria: